Note: Community Foundation for the Alleghenies is promoting local nonprofits and grassroots organizations through a #GiveLocalCFA campaign. Keep an eye out for #GiveLocalCFA on Instagram and Facebook for updates on opportunities to make an impact locally.
Donations to Tranquility Gardens will support Caregivers (Educators, Health Care Professionals, and Veterans) in our community with a one-of-a-kind opportunity at Tranquility Gardens.
Here’s an overview of benefits and impact:
Educators will take part in district-wide programming (5 School Districts in 2020) with plans to grow that number in the future.
- Lower teacher burnout rate
- Enhanced physical and mental well-being for educators and students
- Increased critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Students better prepared for college and employment market
Health Care Professionals will take part in customized trainings and programming.
- Lower burnout rate
- Increased productivity and professional performance
- Improved patient care
Veterans programming is under development with the help of a veterans-led committee whose members will define needs and develop objectives. Here are next steps for this unique approach to supporting veterans.
- Implement pilot programs and projects
- Evaluate outcomes
- Grow a collaborative community for our veterans and their families
You could be part of this special, uplifting, supportive approach to helping local educators, health care professionals, and veterans. Find more information or donate today by clicking the button below.