The Community Foundation for the Alleghenies is happy to support efforts to promote a fundraiser or event associated with CFA funds.
This support includes:
- Entry of your event on the CFA Calendar
- 2-3 Postings to Social Media
- Listing in our bi-weekly newsletter
We encourage event organizers to create marketing materials, like flyers, and establish your own social media event pages, with links to the CFA website, where appropriate.
Take a look at these suggestions for promoting your CFA-related event, program, or activity.
Please look over our Donor Initiated Fundraising Policy before you get started. Then fill out & submit the following form so we have all the information we need to help.
***PLEASE NOTE – you must hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form for us to receive it. After you click the SUBMIT button, please scroll through the completed form to make sure there are no error messages preventing it from sending.***
***By hitting SUBMIT, you certify:***
– This activity does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender expression, or veteran status.
– If this activity involves participation by individuals under the age of 18, employees or volunteers who are involved with this event have current clearances under act 34 and 151; and I understand that the Community Foundation is relying on this representation and will not review and is not responsible to review or audit any individual’s clearances which might contain confidential information.