Attention Financial Planners and Investment Advisors!
Did you know we’re in the midst of the largest transfer of wealth in history? This presents an immense opportunity for you, as financial planners, to have a tremendous impact on your community.
If just 5% of that wealth transfer were directed toward local charitable support, it could change the landscape of this region: reviving our local economy, improving education, protecting our natural resources, and securing cultural institutions for generations to come.
Learn how you can help your clients help their communities by teaming up with the Community Foundation for the Alleghenies.
The CFA is hosting a seminar aimed at strengthening its Philanthropic Leaders Advisory Network – or PLAN. Executive Director Mike Kane will share recently revised transfer of wealth estimates and the potential impact this could have on charitable initiatives, right here, in our neighborhoods. This is a timely topic, with end-of-year deadlines looming for charitable giving.
Also, experts from Wessel & Company will present a timely financial advisor education session around the following topics:
- “Tax Strategies for Charitable Giving,” with Thomas Seitz, CPA, CSEP
- “Roth IRA Planning Techniques,” with Barry Gilchrest, CPA, MSTX
Continuing education credit has been approved for CFP, CTFA, CPE, or CLE professionals attending the 90-minute seminar.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 19, 8-9:30am
Where: the Oakwood Restaurant in Davidsville
Cost: $10, includes breakfast buffet
Registration: call 814-536-7741, email: [email protected], or visit our event page online.
If you haven’t yet joined PLAN, consider some of the benefits of partnering with us:
- Added level of client service to meet their individual charitable and legacy goals.
- Access to CFA’s broad-based knowledge and understanding of community needs.
- Access to CFA staff to obtain charitable program information and guidance for establishment of a charitable fund.
- Opportunity to continue to guide client’s investment strategy.
- Access to professional development continuing education credits and networking opportunity with like-minded professional advisors.
- Advisor name and firm recognized on Foundation website with link to your webpage.
- Subscription to CFA e-newsletter
- Invitations to CFA events and celebrations.
- PLAN member recognition on induction and memento for office display to promote CFA partnership.